Pages

Saturday, February 18, 2017

Links I Love: Winter Edition


Links I Love: Winter Edition


I think it is safe to say that spring is coming, well maybe! It's been in the 40s and 50s for the past two weeks which is crazy for this time of year; usually we would have at least a foot of snow and the temperature would below freezing. Even though the temperatures have been constantly high, I wouldn't be surprised if we had another snow storm with this crazy weather.  My hopes are high though that the weather will only get warmer! With this mindset I decided to make a round-up of all my favorite links from this winter as a final (hopefully) goodbye to winter.

1. I love this post about HYGGE: it's all about the Danish tradition of enjoying winter! This tradition is a great opportunity to boost your spirits on cold winter days.  

2. What's better than hot chocolate in the winter? Um maybe UNICORN hot chocolate!!!

3. Let's not also forget that the most wonderful time of the year is in winter! Baking cookies is by far one of my favorite traditions at Christmas. 

4.  This winter I was and still am obsessed with duck boots! For Christmas I got these cute duck boots from Kohls.

5. New year, New you, and New resolutions: here are some ideas to help keep your resolutions!

6. This Hooded Parka from Macy's is my favorite!

7. I love snowboarding in the winter, even if I fall about every second! With this warm weather and crazy amounts of homework I haven't gone as much as I have in the past, but hopefully I will have more time next year. 

Thanks for reading! What are some of your favorite things about winter?

No comments:

Post a Comment