Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

50 Facts About Me



For this post, I decided to write 50 random facts about me! It's actually really hard to come up with 50 facts about yourself, but somehow I did it! Be prepared for some really random facts. Also I had a photoshoot with a pineapple I painted, so I will be putting those pictures in this post too. This post is just going to be filled with random things! Well here are 50 facts about me and pictures from my little photoshoot:

1. I have a Bernese Mountain Dog named Bella. 
2. I have one sister.
3. My two favorite colors are mint and coral.
4. I run track and cross country for my high school.
5. I use to play basketball, soccer, and volleyball. 
6. I love baking.
7. My favorite fruit is pineapple.
8. My favorite dessert is ice cream.
9. I don't like birds. They dive bomb me when I run!




10. I LOVE Harry Potter!!!
11. My favorite band is Twenty One Pilots.
12. Lemonade is the best summer drink.
13. I don't like any type of melon.
14. My favorite season is summer.
15. I want to travel to all 50 states and Europe.
16. I like filming videos.
17. I like making crafts.
18. I have been to a Twenty One Pilots concert and two American Idol concerts.
19. In elementary school my friend and I had a cupcake business.
20. I want to open a bakery when I'm older.

21. I don't like roller coasters.
22. I have a big sweet tooth.
23. Barbecue sauce and pineapples are my favorite pizza toppings.
24. My dream car is a light blue mini cooper
25. I am 5ft 3in.
26. I like to watch singing competitions.
27. I can watch Hallmark movies for hours even though they are so predictable and cheesy.
28. My favorite holiday is Christmas.
29. I want a black German Shepard.
30. I use to have two frogs and a lot of fish.

31. I love the wii game Just Dance.
32. I like to play board games.
33. Waffles are better then pancakes.
34. Chocolate is better then vanilla.
35. My favorite animal is the white tiger.
36. New Balances are my favorite running shoes.
37. Nikes are my favorite cross country and track spikes.
38. I've never been out of the country.
39. I've been to the Grand Canyon.
40. My room is beach theme.

41. I've been to Disney World a lot of times.
42. I have been to Universal Studios once.
43. My favorite book series are Harry Potter, Hunger Games, The Maze Runner, and The Red Queen.
44. My favorite classic book is Little Women.
45. I've zip lined over the Smoky Mountains.
46. My birthday is in the summer.
47. I have a wand from Harry Potter World in Universal Studios.
48. My favorite shoe brands are Sperrys and Vans.
49. My wardrobe is very colorful.
50. I hope to continue blogging for a long time.





No comments:

Post a Comment