Pages

Friday, June 10, 2016

Summer Bucket List

I cant believe it! Summer is finally here! Every year in the beginning of summer, my sister and I like to make a summer bucket list. I've never completed my summer bucket list, but this year I'm determined to! Here is my 2016 summer bucket list!



1. Make homemade ice cream or frozen yogurt
2. Go on a road trip with friends
3. Watch the sunset
4. Watch fireworks
5. Go kayaking
6. Go paddle boarding
7.  Have a Harry Potter movie marathon
8. Make root beer floats
9. Sleep on the trampoline
10. Tie Dye
11. Have a paint fight
12. Learn how to play the piano
13. Get an acai bowl
14. Get my driver's license
15. Go tubing
16. DIY photo booth
17. Make blueberry lemonade
18. Stargaze
19. Have a backyard movie
20. Make homemade salsa
21. Let go of a floating lantern
22. DIY paint shoes
23. Make a pie
24. Make macaroons
25. Have a snow cone
26. DIY spa day
27. Try spaghetti tacos 
28. Go on a  zipline
29. Ride an alpine slide
30. Have a photoshoot with friends





No comments:

Post a Comment