Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Back To School Essentials: Backpacks

For me my backpack is my number one school essential. I have a ton of heavy textbooks I carry around, so I need a durable bag that won't break on me! The problem is I don't have very good luck with backpacks, so I'm looking for a new one again. My last backpack was a Nike backpack, it was the best one I ever had. It had enough room to carry all of the textbooks I had plus more. It lasted me two years before the zippers started ripping off. I would definitely blame me not the bag for it ripping. I just had too many things in my bag that it finally broke. I decided to make a list of backpacks that I think can handle all of my stuff! I will be getting one of these backpacks and putting them up to the test!


What backpack would you pick?




No comments:

Post a Comment