Pages

Friday, August 5, 2016

Links I Love



1. The Olympics start today! I'm so excited, I have been waiting for this day all summer!

2. My family and I recently went to a farm, and picked a lot of peaches (18lb so be exact)! With all these peaches I will try and make a peach pie, peach salsa, and peach lemonade. Hopefully I don't get tired of peaches!

3. I have one more month till school starts. I'm looking for a new backpack this year, so I've rounded up a few of my favorites

4. I really want these shoes for school!

5. If you are a big Harry Potter fan like me, you probably already got the new book! I got it the day it came out, and it was everything I hoped for plus more! 

6. I want to go to Norway so bad!

7. My birthday was last week, and one of my gifts was a Fitbit Alta! I got the turquoise band, but I really want the blush pink one too! 

8. I'm going to South Haven with my family on Sunday! I can't wait!


Thanks for reading! What are you doing this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment