Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2016

Summer Favorites


 I can't believe summer is coming to an end! It seemed so short, but I'm ready for fall. I've decided to start a new series where I will share my favorites with you after each season. So here are some of my favorites from this summer:

 Favorite Book: Harry Potter and the Cursed Child

Favorite Movie: The 5th Wave (yea I know, I saw this movie really late)

Favorite Shoes: Adidas Superstars

Favorite Songs: "Heathens" by Twenty One Pilots, "I'm Not Famous" by AJR,
"Capsize" by Frenship, "White Flag" by Joseph (and much much more!)

Favorite Dinner: Greek Chicken Gyros

Favorite Dessert: Buckeye Brownies

Favorite Pool Essential: Pineapple Pool Float

Favorite Summer Drink: Blueberry Lemonade

Favorite Keychain: Lilly Inspired Keychain


What are your summer favorites?





No comments:

Post a Comment