Pages

Friday, July 1, 2016

Summer Travel Essentials

Every year around the 4th of July, my family and I head up north for a week-long vacation. The hardest part is figuring out what to pack, so I decided to make a list of summer travel essentials.


Headphones and Chargers- Both of these are a must! I always make sure I bring my headphones when traveling on long car or plane rides, it makes time go by faster. I also always bring chargers for electronics. It would stink to have your phone die in the middle of the trip!

Toiletries- I always bring my Vera Bradley toiletry bag on all of my vacations. I fill it with everything I need for the entire trip including shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste, toothbrush, etc.

Sunscreen- If your going somewhere warm and sunny, then sunscreen is a big essential. You don't want to get burnt on your vacation!

Sunglasses- Just like sunscreen, sunglasses are essential if you are going somewhere warm and sunny. My sunglasses that I always bring are from Target.

Hat- A hat is great to have if you ever forget your sunglasses or just don't feel like wearing them. My hat is from Vineyard Vines, and is perfect for keeping the sun out of my eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment